Every parent wishes to enroll their kid in an online math learning platform having the best online math tutor and so they check out various online math tutoring services. The platform shall help the child explore his potential and that can be achieved by taking 1-to-1 online tutoring provided by certified tutors who have proven experience. Math is a vast subject, it is crucial to find out the exact mathematical issue or problem a child is facing and provide him with a personalised solution for the same. At QuestMath, we believe that when it comes to your child’s mathematical abilities, your child deserves the top guidance and so, all QuestMath tutors have Level 3 certification by Learning Quest, Singapore which helps your child to become a master of math.
- Our math tutors are trained and well-equipped for your child’s unique needs and learning patterns. They are level 3 certified tutors. They push the child hard in a comfortable way to reach their level of expertise in this subject. Our tutors do not pressurise the child but motivate them to accept the challenge and help them to achieve it.
- They help your child to score high by focusing on short goals first that will take them to the main goal in the long term. They follow the four-step approach to teaching the children that start from learning the concept and then practicing it. Children then apply those concepts and finally start solving challenging math problems successfully. They do so by making them understand the basics of math first. This helps the child to find high-level topics like algebra or factorization easily as it helps builds a strong foundation.
- They combine the best of Singapore math and Russian math to make maths interesting for the child. Our tutors show the child the big picture and it all makes sense to them while they learn the small steps to reach there. They understand the basics and current curriculum and get prepared for future grades way before their peers.
- QuestMath tutors understand a child’s goal and motivate them to achieve the same by teaching them in their way. This helps the kids to learn math online like magic rather than a struggle. QuestMath tutors follow a four-step approach to help them learn maths by visualizing, applying real-life mathematical skills, and encouraging them to practice challenging problems.
- Our teachers believe in constructive feedback and keep sharing the same in each tutoring session. They focus on where the child has done a fantastic job and also where the child needs improvement. There are no reasons ever provided by the tutor later and the child always knows where to focus next.
- We understand that merely memorising multiplication tables won’t help the child to excel in math. So we also focus on tutoring the child on the approach to be used to solve an equation or a mathematical problem. These two factors go hand in hand always in maths. Memorizing the value of pi is easy but remembering how to apply it in finding the area of a circle is priceless.
Maths is like a big ladder, you can skip a step to climb the rest as it would be harder or more difficult. Our tutors ensure that the child must have a strong foundation so that he can have a much more impactful interest and mathematical abilities to get better grades and use their skills to enjoy challenging mathematical concepts.