Whether you’re getting some new tech accessories to spruce up your day-to-day or looking for a gift for that special someone, there are plenty of stylish tech accessories to choose from. If you’re not sure where to start, keep reading our list of eight stylish tech accessories to spiff up your gadgets. We have all the gadget recommendations you need – from cute phone cases to smart gardens.
- Phone Sanitizer — According to a study from the University of Arizona, your cell phone carries 10 times more bacteria than most toilet seats. That’s why you should heavily consider sanitizing your phone on a daily basis. And if you’re going to clean your phone, do it with a stylish smartphone sanitizer. Some phone sanitizers are specifically designed with an internal compartment just to clean your phone. There are other larger models available that can sanitize larger devices like tablets, or other items like baby bottles or dishes. If you prefer a portable sanitizer, a compact version may be ideal if you want a sanitizer you can travel with. Do your research to find out which exact sanitizer might be best for you, or if you want to consider fun features like a sanitizer that also doubles as an essential oil diffuser and humidifier.
- Smart Garden — There’s something calming about having live greenery at home. It’s nice to look at. It freshens up the place. Get yourself a smart garden that will make you feel great and feed you. Today’s smart gardens often come with plant pods where all you have to do is add water, turn on the LED lights and watch the magic happen. Find a smart garden that works best for your space. If you want a small smart garden that fits right on your kitchen counter, that’s a good option for those who are relatively new to indoor gardening. If you want to go all out, there are smart gardens that can grow more than 30 plants simultaneously. Break out the cherry tomato and parsley seeds!
- Stylish Phone Cases — A phone case serves several purposes. They’re stylish, they show off your personality and they protect your phone. Add accessories to your phone case to really showcase your style by adding beaded phone charms and mini phone grips. Abstract cases are extremely popular right now with geometric and marbleized patterns. If you want your phone case to light up your life, get one that has a built-in selfie light for front-facing selfies because it’s all about the lighting.
- Apple Watch Bands — If you want to look more like an adult and less like a Spy Kid, you’re going to want a couple of Apple Watch bands to add some grownup flair. If you like to shine, get one with silver or diamond sparkles. A linked band offers a utilitarian look if you want your watch to look a little more rugged. For that timeless style, get a leather band. Charming floral patterns work well for the spring and summer months. For comfort, get an Apple Watch band with a durable elastic band and adjustable fastener for ultimate security.
- Smart Watch Case — Add protection to your smartwatch by getting a case for it, too. Just like you have a case for your phone, it’s important to protect your smart watch from the elements as well. For a little bling, get a rose gold smartwatch case with crystals. For a more minimalist look, try a simple and thin case that covers the edges and face of your smart watch. A black case will go with just about anything you’re wearing, but you can also get smart watch cases in different colors and styles if you’d like to change up your watch with what you’re wearing.
- AirPods Cases — We’ve talked about phone cases and smart watch cases. You’ll want to make sure your AirPods are protected, too. Get an AirPods case with a ring or carabiner clip so that you’ll be able to attach the case to your bag or belt loop. There are so many designs out there to choose from, including colorful floral prints and sophisticated black leather. Military-grade options offer extra durability and protection, including shock protection and waterproof shells.
- Foldable Mouse — Just when you think you’ve seen it all, there’s the foldable mouse. Try an ergonomic mouse in the shape of an arc, designed to fit the curve of your hand. It looks great and adds comfort for your hand and wrist when you’re sitting at your desk all day. If you want a mouse you can travel with, take a look at different travel options. If you prefer a more permanent fixture for your desk, there are also foldable gaming mice for your next game night.
- Air Purifier — You’ll want an air purifier that does what it’s supposed to do, like reducing allergens and protecting against different kinds of smoke, but you also want it to be quiet enough that it won’t disturb your peace. There are plenty of budget-friendly air purifiers that are small, effective and aesthetically pleasing. You can get one for every room in your home.
With these eight stylish tech accessories in mind, whether you’re getting them for yourself or as a thoughtful gift for the gadget lover in your life, you’re sure to have some new gear that’s both nice to look at and actually nice to have.