Social networks have become the best allies for venture capital and MyPimes. WhatsApp Business is the best option to communicate with customers, as it has different functions that make life easier for entrepreneurs. While Facebook works as a great window for products and services, it can reach a wider audience.
In any case, managing both applications separately can become tedious. That is why Meta, the company behind Facebook and WhatsApp, has integrated an option to link your Facebook page with your WhatsApp Business account. By linking the accounts, customers who visit your Facebook page can send you a message directly on WhatsApp with one click.
To link these accounts and turn on sync, you must have:
- A company Facebook page
- An account in the WhatsApp Business application
- The latest versions of installed mobile apps
How to Connect Your Facebook Page to WhatsApp Business Account?
You can link your accounts in the WhatsApp Business application.
- Open the app.
- On Android, tap the more options icon. On the iPhone, tap Settings.
- Tap “Business Tools” and sign in to Facebook and Instagram.
- Tap Facebook and tap “Continue.” The Facebook login page will open.
- Enter your Facebook account information to log in. Tap Sign in.
- Select the Facebook page you want to link to your WhatsApp account. Tap Connect WhatsApp.
Now, you should already see a WhatsApp button on your Facebook page. Also, when you return to the WhatsApp Business app, you will see the Facebook page linked at the top of the Facebook and Instagram screens within the app settings.