Smartwatches have bought a comparable experience right to our wrists, similar to how smartphones brought tiny computers into our pockets. What began as a way to get notifications on hand has grown into a fledged device with a slew of useful systems. Gone those days whether or not you needed a smartwatch; now you want to know which smartwatch is best for you.
A smartwatch keeps you in touch with loved ones and also keeps you connected on your fitness goals. It has recently unveiled its new HUAWEI Watch 3 which is packed with strong features designed to help you stay connected and healthy. You must read this article to know more.
Why should you choose a HUAWEI watch?
If you’re looking for a high-end smartwatch in the UAE, the HUAWEI Watch 3 Pro is a great option. We’ll explain why it’s such a unique smartwatch further down.
- Stay Healthy- If you want to keep healthy, smartwatches are ideal. If you’re thinking how simply smartwatches can track your everyday activities as well as smart health data to provide you with the knowledge you need to be healthy. The HUAWEI Watch is equipped with software and sensor-based functions that allow you to simply and clearly track your progress.
- Excellent Design- HUAWEI Timepiece 3 Pro resembles a regular watch rather than a smartwatch, yet it comes with all of the cutting-edge capabilities you need today. The smartwatch has a polished stainless steel body with a big display and a pane of ultra-curved 3D glass. The HUAWEI Watch 3 is the first smartwatch from the business to include a 3D rotating crown with haptic feedback. On the new HUAWEI Watch 3 Pro, you can effortlessly zoom in and out of images and slide through menu selections.
- Connect Your System- Regular smartwatches require pairing with a nearby device and you must keep your phone on you at all times to use all of the smartwatch’s functionality. With eSIM connection, you can use your HUAWEI Watch to stay connected even if you don’t have access to the device. You must use the phone number with the smartwatch by activating the eSIM service on your phone. On the fly, you can use this function to make and text messages, receive calls, and cellular data.
- Smartwatch Prices- If you’re searching for a smartwatch that can do it all, the HUAWEI Watch is the exact one to get. The Active Edition of the HUAWEI Watch costs a total amount of AED 1,599, while the Classic watch prices AED 1,699 in the UAE. The Classic Edition of the HUAWEI Watch 3 Pro costs AED 1,999. Orders are currently available in the United Arab Emirates. Customers who order beforehand, these new smartwatches will receive a gift offer consisting of a HUAWEI Freebuds 3.
Most smartwatches require daily charging, but the HUAWEI Watch 3 Pro has an ultra-long battery life, lasting up to five days in smart mode and up to 21 days in ultra-long battery life mode on a single charge.
Here are some specifications about huawei watch 3 pro:
- Dimensions: 48 mm x 49.6 mm x 14 mm. The distance between the watch’s back case and the screen, excluding the sensor region, is 14 millimetres.
- The overall case size is 48 mm.
- The hand wrist size is up to 140-210 mm.
- The weight of the watch is up to 63g.
- 43 inches height
- AMOLED display and colour
- Swiping, pressing, tapping, and holding, and other full-screen touch activities are supported.
- The resolution is 466 x 466 pixels, with a PPI of 326 pixels per inch.
- The metal case is made up of Titanium and ceramic.
- The strap is made up of pure leather.
- Different types of sensors include acceleration sensors, gyro sensors, geomagnetic sensors, optical heart rate sensors, ambient light sensors, barometric pressure sensors, and temperature sensors.
HUAWEI WATCH 3 Pro gives you a professional look for every second of the day with its traditional circular shape and precision-polished titanium casing. You can cherish each moment as it unfolds because to the huge, ultra-vivid 1.43″ AMOLED display. So you must check the amazing list online. You may get added gifts too.