According to a recent Glassdoor survey, hiring a new candidate can cost approximately USD 4000 and take up to 24 days.
With such an expense, every cost-saving measure can be a company’s blessing! And that’s where recruitment tools come into the picture.
Thankfully, from writing job descriptions to evaluating applicants, many tools are available to automate, streamline, and centralize almost every hiring task.
Yet, there lies a challenge: you cannot afford to be swayed by this Rectech fluff.
Instead, it’s crucial to be very specific with what you need and choose.
That’s why we have brought you the list of 10 must-have recruitment tools in 2023. Make sure you have them in your stack.
Recruit CRM: For All Your Recruitment Needs
Recruit CRM is an AI-powered ATS recruitment solution designed to help recruitment agencies of all sizes streamline their recruitment workflow, from candidate profiling to onboarding.
Some of the standout features of Recruit CRM include:
- 5000+ integration and customization features
- Advanced Boolean and filter search capabilities
- User-friendly interface
- Sourcing Chrome extension
- Straightforward Kanban boards
- 24/7 customer support
- AI-powered candidate matching and parsing, etc.
Apart from these, Recruit CRM also offers convenient tools for candidate management and communication. The system allows recruiters to create hotlists or talent pools, tagging candidates with similar skill sets or locations for easy reference.
It enables the submission of candidates to hiring managers with just two clicks, facilitating a seamless feedback loop and faster decision-making.
You can keep track of client interactions, schedule appointments, and store files related to records within the system.
The platform also offers email integration, allowing recruiters to send and view messages directly within Recruit CRM, with the option to track email opens and set up automated email triggers based on specific actions.
In short, Recruit CRM can be your go-to tool for everything recruitment.
Ongig: For Modern and Bias-free Job Descriptions
Job descriptions, today, do much more than inform candidates about the vacancies in the company. They are the first touch point between candidates and your client’s employer brand.
Augmented writing tools like Ongig’s text analyzer use real-time data-driven feedback to create job descriptions free from unconscious bias, exclusionary words, jargon, etc., and actually portrays the company’s culture.
They also optimize job description length and titles and provide features like Section Finder to identify the sections that attract more candidates.
One of Ongig’s prominent features is its ability to identify and flag gender bias, racially charged phrases, LGBTQ+ bias, age bias, excessive use of bullets, and complex words.
It also recommends replacing problematic language with more inclusive and appropriate alternatives, making your job descriptions more inclusive, readable, and engaging for candidates.
With its super-easy interface that allows users to see their total score and gender-bias scores, Text Analyzer uses AI to optimize job descriptions and identify missing sections that candidates care about, such as salary, benefits, mission statement, and diversity statement. (So your job posts are always on par with the candidate’s interest!)
TestGorilla: For Assessing Candidate’s ins and Outs
Thoroughly evaluating candidates is vital to determine their fit for the particular role. But, it’s impossible to do so with only CVs handy.
Thankfully, tools like TestGorilla provides recruiters with everything they need for 360-degree candidate assessment, including (but not limited to) cognitive ability tests, job simulations, personality tests, language fluency tests, work samples, etc.
With TestGorilla, you can:
- Create high-quality assessments by selecting distinct names and job roles.
- Leverage comprehensive test libraries to search for job-specific tests, view test recommendations, and access in-depth descriptions and live previews.
- Add custom questions in the video, long-form text, file uploads, or multiple-choice formats to gain unique insights into candidates’ personalities.
- Connect with candidates by sending email invites directly from TestGorilla or through your Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- Review the status of each assessment, including the number of candidates who have started or finished the test and their latest activities.
- Access and organize candidate scores based on ratings, alphabetical order, latest activity, or custom responses.
Spark Hire: For Streamlined Video Interviews
Spark Hire is both a one-way and live video interviewing platform that helps recruiters facilitate the candidate evaluation process with ease.
It is a perfect replacement for phone screens and live interviews, allowing candidates to respond to pre-recorded interview questions at their convenience, especially when face-to-face meetings are not feasible.
Now, why should you add SparkHire (or any other video interviewing platform) to your Rectech stack? Because of the following benefits:
- It is time-saving. Spark Hire can help you identify the most suitable candidates for open positions in a fraction of the time compared to traditional interviewing methods.
- It provides candidates the flexibility to answer pre-recorded questions, thus, eliminating the need for coordinating schedules.
- It provides deeper insights into a candidate’s compatibility than phone interviews.
- Spark Hire enables recruiters to connect live with candidates regardless of location, facilitating remote interviews. The platform allows recruiters to record video interviews for later review and sharing.
- It integrates with more than 30 ATSs and 1000+ productivity apps.
Moreover, being an AI-powered tool, it can recognize patterns through facial recognition, gestures, speech, etc., that may otherwise go amiss by the human eye, thus, assisting in well-informed decision-making.
LinkedIn: For Networking and Candidate Sourcing
LinkedIn needs no introduction. Almost every HR professional uses it to connect with other experts and grow their talent pool.
With 850+ million active users and 700,000 companies, LinkedIn Talent Solution is one of the best social recruiting software for agency recruiters to source and engage high-performing candidates across various industries and roles.
Why do we say so? Because of the following:
- LinkedIn’s advanced search and mapping filters enable recruiters to narrow their searches based on specific criteria such as location, experience, skills, education, and more.
- Its personalized InMail feature lets you engage with candidates directly through private messages, making it easier to establish relationships.
- Platform’s algorithm-based profile recommendations help recruiters fill roles quickly and efficiently.
- The “Update Me” feature in LinkedIn Recruiter notifies users when candidates update their public profiles, timely notifying recruiters of their career progress and availability.
- LinkedIn helps brands showcase their professional profiles, expertise, and connections, thus, establishing credibility in the market.
- It also serves as a research tool, providing valuable insights about companies, interviewers, recruiters, and hiring managers. Recruiters can gather information to tailor their applications, prepare for interviews, and better understand the industry landscape.
In short, add LinkedIn to your stack now! (Yes, you may already have it but is it perfectly optimized yet?)
Sprout Social: For Managing Social Media Campaigns
Social media campaigns can be quite challenging to launch and manage. And that’s where social media integration tools like Sprout Social make your life hassle-free.
Here are some key features and benefits of Sprout Social for recruiters:
Unified Social Inbox
Sprout Social provides a unified social inbox that allows recruiters to monitor and engage with messages across social media platforms such as TikTok, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and WhatsApp, etc., keeping them organized and prompt with candidate inquiries and feedback.
The platform enables real-time brand monitoring through keyword, hashtag, and location searches across Twitter. Recruiters can keep track of relevant conversations and engage with potential candidates to promote their employer brand.
Contact Views and Conversation History
Sprout Social offers shared customer records, conversation history, and customizable contact views across social networks, ensuring a personalized and informed approach when connecting with candidates.
Comment Moderation and Review Management
You can monitor and engage with comments on owned profiles across various social media platforms like Google Play Store, Facebook, Google My Business, Yelp, TripAdvisor, and Glassdoor in one unified stream, thus, maintaining a positive brand image and promptly addressing any feedback or reviews.
Social Publishing and Scheduling
Sprout Social provides a publishing feature that allows recruiters to create customized posts tailored to each social platform. It offers the flexibility to schedule and publish content across multiple networks, saving time and ensuring consistent messaging.
Asana: For Peak Team-productivity
Expecting a high ROI from your recruitment efforts demands peak team productivity while dealing with multiple clients, sales acquisition, and packed schedules daily.
But with Asana, everything is a breeze!
Known for its efficient collaboration and task management capabilities, Asana helps recruiters manage hiring projects in real-time with its customizable templates, timelines, and portfolios.
Team members can assign tasks, set deadlines, and create subtasks to break down projects into manageable components.
Moreover, it offers various views and functionalities that cater to the diverse needs of teams. Its cloud-based platform allows remote teams to access projects from anywhere, fostering convenience and flexibility.
The availability of different project views, such as Kanban-style cards, calendar views, and workload overviews, allows hiring teams to tailor their interface according to their preferences.
This flexibility enhances collaboration and accommodates more stakeholders, ensuring effective communication and coordination.
Intercom: For 24/7 Live Chat Support
Intercom, a leading customer support software, offers a comprehensive solution for 24/7 live chat support, enabling businesses to engage with their customers in real time and deliver exceptional support experiences.
With Intercom’s Business Messenger, recruiters can reach customers more personally, regardless of conversation volume or the availability of their support team.
This means your clients and candidates can connect with support agents whenever they need assistance, enhancing their overall satisfaction and loyalty.
One of the key benefits of Intercom’s live chat support is its ability to handle high conversation volumes without compromising customer satisfaction scores (CSAT), ensuring that every customer receives timely and personalized assistance.
This approach eliminates the need to rely solely on email, which can often result in unproductive support experiences.
CareerBuilder: For 360-degree Candidate Profile Checks
A 360-degree background check is essential for hiring the right candidate for the role. It helps in verifying the authenticity of the candidate’s profile and reduces the likelihood of any future chaos.
However, doing it manually can be labor-intensive. And thus, CareerBuilder!
This platform boasts an extensive database of over 40 million resumes and 60 million profiles, providing recruiters with a wide range of candidate options to choose from.
This database allows employers to search for candidates based on various criteria, such as skills, education, experience, and more.
To further enhance the search process, CareerBuilder offers advanced search tools that automatically apply related terms and employ semantic and natural language processing techniques.
These tools ensure recruiters can find relevant candidates more efficiently and improve search accuracy over time, thanks to machine learning capabilities.
CareerBuilder’s platform also provides a valuable supply of demand data and market insights, empowering companies to make informed recruitment decisions, refine their hiring strategies, and set appropriate expectations.
ChatGPT: For Generating Marketing Content
The world is going gaga over generative AI tools like ChatGPT, Writesonic, Copy.ai, DALL-E, etc., and of course the recruitment industry is no exception!
There are several reasons for it, though, like:
- ChatGPT automates the content creation process, saving recruiters time and effort. It streamlines tasks like job posting and onboarding, improving recruitment efficiency and enabling recruiters to focus on strategic aspects of talent acquisition.
- Generative AI tools like ChatGPT allow for personalized content and outreach generation, catering to the specific needs and preferences of the target audience. AI-powered algorithms assist recruiters in accurately matching candidates with job requirements, reducing bias, and enhancing the candidate experience.
- Generative AI excels at recognizing, understanding, and predicting complex behavioral patterns. This is valuable in the fast-changing hiring landscape, where factors like remote working and the “great resignation” make it challenging for HR departments to navigate and predict employee behaviors. AI tools analyze extensive data to identify patterns that humans may overlook, facilitating more effective recruiting decisions.
- ChatGPT enables recruiters to make unbiased and effective recruiting decisions. It overcomes the limitations of traditional recruitment methods, such as resumes and interviews, by providing a better understanding of candidates’ soft skills and suitability for specific roles.
So, did you have these recruitment tools in your #Rectech stack? If not, add them now for high-efficiency, high-ROI hiring efforts.