WOW51900319 error is that the user is no longer connected to the server and this is the most common meaning, according to Blizzard support. World of Warcraft (WoW) is an online game Blizzard developed in 2004. This online multiplayer game offers different quests and missions for which you can get rewards. You can also engage in combat with real players to win the battle.
In 2020, approximately 4.8 million players worldwide play WoW. Since the age of 16, the game has been an active topic of discussion among different generations of gamers. However, the game is not without some technical problems. Some common errors reported by online players are error 132, error 134, and WoW51900319 error.
What causes the WOW51900319 error in World of Warcraft?
Some users also receive error messages such as “Disconnected from World of Warcraft” or “Disconnected with error BLZ51900075”, which means the same thing, that the user has been disconnected from the server.
This is not the only explanation for this bug, as many users have complained that the bug occurs even with a normal internet connection. Blizzard’s support claims that this bug was not too active before the release of WoW Legion.
However, users have a different opinion about WoW51900319 error. Some users believe that the error is due to an increase in network latency, which causes the WoW server to stop immediately when the network becomes unresponsive. Other users believe that this error is due to an increase in graphics per frame. Thus, when a user tries to play WoW with a high frame rate, the Internet connection weakens and cannot keep up with the server due to network latency. In my opinion, WOW should be played on a good gaming laptop since it has a good graphics card.
How to fix the WOW51900319 error in Windows?
Here are 8 solutions that have helped other users solve the problem you have been disconnected from the server. You don’t need to try them all; go down the list until you find the one that works for you. So, make sure that you have installed the latest network drivers.
This problem can occur if incorrect or outdated network drivers are used. Therefore, you should update the network drivers and see if that solves the problem. If you do not have the time, patience or ability to update the driver manually, you can do it automatically with Driver Easy.
You don’t need to know exactly what system your computer has, you don’t have to worry about downloading the wrong driver, and you don’t have to worry about making a mistake during installation. Driver Easy can do all this.
You can automatically update your drivers with the FREE or PRO version of Driver Easy. But with the Pro version, it only takes two steps and you get full support and a 30-day money-back guarantee:
- Download and install Driver Easy.
- Start Driver Easy and click the Scan Now button. Driver Easy can scan and detect any problem drivers.
- If you want to download automatically just click Update All. Also, install the correct version of ALL if there are missing or outdated drivers on your system. This requires the Pro version and you will instantly get updated when you click Update All.
- Just restart your computer.
- Restart World of Warcraft to see if the WOW51900319 error is resolved. If so, congratulations and enjoy the game! If the problem persists, skip to solution 2.
The main cause of the WOW51900319 error in World of Warcraft is network latency. We have to use a method — network fix – to fix this error. This method is frequently shared on Reddit and thus has helped many players to fix the problem. According to the method, the problem occurs when using a 4G LTE connection in tethered mode while playing the game.
How can I fix my network in World of Warcraft?
A series of steps must be followed to apply the above method.
Step 1: First, press the Esc key or the game menu icon and open the System tab.
Step 2: After that, click and go to the network settings.
Step 3: Next, uncheck the Optimize network for the speed box.
As a result, you get lag on shutdown because the game is no longer optimized for the network, forcing the game to adhere to your network protocol. Also, the game does not change the time based on the network but sets it based on the ping. This fixes the WOW51900319 bug, as network latency and ping time cannot match.
Change the frame rate of the background image to 30
This is a smart solution that fixes the error in a few steps. One of the many reasons why this error message occurs is due to the background change in WoW. Therefore, setting the background frame rate to 30 is a good solution to fix the WOW51900319 error. Follow these steps to learn how to do it.
Step 1: First press the Esc key or click the menu icon in the game window. Next, the game menu will open, and press the button to switch to the System tab.
Step 2: Next, click on the Advanced button. This will take you to the advanced options.
Step 3: Next, you will have the option to set the maximum number of FPS in the background. Click on this option and check the corresponding box.
Step 4: Once the slider is enabled, you can use it to set the maximum number of background frames per second to 30.
These simple steps will fix the WOW51900319 error in World of Warcraft. Now you can continue playing without getting an error message.
Uninstalling and reinstalling the game
To fix it quickly, just uninstall the game and reinstall it when you encounter the WoW51900319 error.
- First, go to your Battle.net account to save your game data.
- Now uninstall the game and remove the cheats, if any.
- Then reboot the device.
- Be sure to download and reinstall the game. After installing the application, you need to run it.
- Just log in to Battle.net to recover your lost data.
An editing technique suggested by Battle.net
There are standard procedures on Battle.net that you can use to fix Wow disconnection error 51900319. Once you encounter this error, you should check on Twitter @BlizzardCS and on the realms status page. We also recommend you to visit the support forum where you can easily find a solution.
If the problem is still not resolved, perform the following steps:
- Restart the user interface to check for damaged or corrupted files.
- Then reboot the network device, such as the router or modem, which will remove the overload.
- Update all strains now, as this will eliminate any compatibility issues.
- Eliminate any network conflicts by updating your IP and then deleting your DNS.
- Close all applications and check for memory crashes or software conflicts.
- Also, check and update the configuration of the graphics card and network card drivers.
- Simply try disabling the VPN service or any other proxy server you use.
- To check for viruses, run a full scan.
- If you find a virus, try to remove it, as it will block the operation of the game.
- Next, update the firewall of your router or modem.
Using an Ethernet cable
If the WOW51900319 error still appears after trying the above methods, we recommend that you check your Internet connection. This is because, in order to play the game smoothly, you need to have a stable Internet connection. The most important thing is to have a good and stable connection, not a good speed.
Therefore, if your Wi-Fi connection offers good Internet access speed but is not very stable, we recommend that you use an Ethernet cable. These cables not only offer high speeds but also provide excellent security. This means that there will be less latency in the network and therefore fewer dropped connections and non-responses from the WOW servers. Therefore, it will help you get rid of the common WOW51900319 error.
We are all familiar with the different types of operating systems available today. Let’s look at the Windows operating system in context. Today, we have several applications on our computer that help us to make our work easier and organized, Winsock is one of those applications.
With the processing of all data on our computer. Most often, programs use it to access the Internet and perform online actions. However, if you cannot connect to the Wow server, you can use Winsock. In addition, Winsock also reverts to the default settings of the Winsock directory. In this way, sometimes even network problems of users can be solved. Therefore, follow these steps to reset the Winsock configuration:
Step 1: First, you must press the Windows key, and then type “cmd” to open the command prompt on the desktop. Also, make sure you are logged in as an administrator before making any changes.
Step 2: You can also select the “YES” option that appears on the screen when the control panel requests permissions.
Step 3: Now just type “netsh Winsock reset” and then press the Enter key on your keyboard.
Step 4: After completing the previous step, you must restart the computer.
Step 5: Finally, you can run Wow to find out its connection to the main game server.
Standard troubleshooting steps
- Restart the network devices to ensure that the router is not overloaded with data.
- Share and update your IP and flash your DNS to resolve any network conflicts.
- Update the drivers and operating system to eliminate any compatibility issues.
- If you use a wireless connection, optimize your Internet connection to eliminate connectivity problems, or use an Ethernet cable to connect to the network.
- Close all other applications to resolve software conflicts and free up resources.
- Check your network configuration for problems with the firewall, router, or port settings.
- If you are using a VPN, try removing it.
- Disable any proxy server that may interfere with the connection module.
- Runs a security scan to remove viruses and malware.
- Update or temporarily remove any security software that may incorrectly identify the plug-in module as a security threat.
- Older modem and router firmware may cause problems with complex gaming connections. You can visit the website of the manufacturer to know instructions on how to apply firmware updates.
Resetting the user interface
Step 1: Open the chat window in the game, type the following command, and press Enter: console cvar_default
Step 2: Log out of World Of Warcraft.
Step 3: Temporarily remove any add-on management software.
Step 4: Open the Blizzard Battle.net desktop application.
Step 5: Click Options > View in Explorer (Windows) or View in Finder (Mac).
Step 6: Open the “World of Warcraft” folder.
Step 7: Open the folder corresponding to the game version you are having problems with (_retail_ or _classic_).
Step 8: Rename the Cache, Interface, and WTF folders to CacheOld, InterfaceOld, and WTFOld.
Step 9: Restart World of Warcraft for the changes to take effect.
Using a VPN from another region
During peak hours, many players are busy with the game, which causes the WOW server to overload. As a result, the game may display the code WOW51900319 error. Switching VPN to a region with fewer players solves the problem. Many players have tried this method and have been successful. The following steps will help you use a VPN from another region.
Step 1: First, choose the VPN region you want to use.
Step 2: Go to the website of the VPN you wish to download.
Step 3: Next, download and install the VPN software on your Internet-connected device.
Step 4: Connect to the VPN server in the country of your choice.
Step 5: When the VPN connects, it hides your real IP address. Now you can play the game.
Clear DNS cache
A DNS server or domain name stores the IP address of a website. All IP addresses of websites visited by users are usually stored in the DNS cache. The presence of Wild Code in DNS domain names can lead to DNS poisoning, which in turn leads to DNS corruption and WOW51900319 error. Therefore, users can clear the DNS cache to get rid of this problem.
The following are some simple steps to fix the WOW51900319 error
- Press Window + X to launch a command line window with an administrator account.
- Now enter this DOS command – ipconfig/release. Now press the Enter key.
- The command you have defined will now be executed. Type the command again – ipconfig/renew and press Enter.
- The command is executed and a message is displayed indicating that the IP address has been restored.
- Re-enter the new -ipconfig/flushdns command. Now press the Enter key.
- Now close the page and connect to the Internet.
With these steps, you will be able to clearly and conveniently remove all corrupted files and the list of unwanted IP addresses, which will obviously fix the WOW51900319 error. However, if the problem persists, use the following troubleshooting method.
How can I reset the WOW user interface?
Some bloggers have also reported that they have fixed the WOW51900319 error by resetting the user interface. If the above 3 methods do not work, you can also try this method to get rid of the WOW51900319 error. Here are the easiest steps to fix the problem of resetting the user interface of World of Warcraft.
- Close the game completely and check the background.
- Uninstalling additional applications from the manager
- Go to Battle.net.
- Click on the option and select “Show in Finder” in Windows. If you are a Mac OS user, you will see a “Show in Finder” option that you can click on.
- Go to the World of Warcraft folder and rename the Cache, Interface, and WTF folders as you see fit.
- Relaunches World of Warcraft game application
We hope this method will encourage you and fix the WOW51900319 error. If the problem persists, try one of the other options below.
Using an Ethernet cable
One of the reasons for the WoW51900319 error in World of Warcraft is that Blizzard has increased network latency requirements. As a result, WoW servers will immediately shut down when they see that their network is unresponsive. So we can use a high-speed Ethernet connection. Wi-Fi is not as good as Ethernet cables because it tends to fluctuate, even when it is of the best quality. Ethernet connections use optical cables. So there is less jitter if the provider is the right one.
In short, Ethernet cables have very low network latency and high speed. This will reduce the number of failures. There will also be no more unwanted behavior. This will fix the WOW51900319 error.
Battle.net has proposed fixes for the WOW51900319 error
Battle.net has its own standard operating procedures for resolving connectivity issues, which we call technical fixes. If you see such an error message, you should first check the @BlizzardCS Twitter feed and the realms status page to see if similar issues have been reported. You can often find additional information on the support forums to help you troubleshoot technical issues using real-world scenarios.
If you do not find anything remarkable there and the company has not issued a notification about the latest server problems to alert users, you should try the steps outlined on the Troubleshooting Connection and Latency Problems page. For your convenience, below are the detailed steps on the same page. They are as follows:
- Check for damage or corruption by restarting the user interface, and then make sure that none of the plug-ins or files are damaged or corrupted.
- Restart the network devices to make sure they are not overloaded.
- Update system drivers to resolve compatibility issues and errors.
- Update your IP address and update your DNS to make sure there are no network conflicts.
- Make sure that other applications are closed. If the problem persists, it is likely a RAM blockage or software conflict.
- Make sure that your graphics card and network card driver settings are up to date and meet the requirements of the game.
- Perhaps disabling the VPN services or proxy servers you are using may solve your problem. If not, continue with the following steps.
- Check for viruses and malware by running a full scan with antivirus software.
- It may be useful to block or disable your antivirus program, as many antivirus programs prevent the game from receiving data.
- Update the router or modem firmware.
This article contains all kinds of methods you can use to fix the WOW51900319 error. Before you decide to use any of the methods, read the whole article carefully. As for the last method, it is recommended to use it only when all other methods have failed, as you may lose some or all of your game data or updates when using this method. You should be careful when choosing the right method for your computer system.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQs) on WOW51900319
Why does my WOW keep shutting down?
Check your network configuration for firewall, router, or port configuration problems. If you are using a VPN, try removing it. Disable any proxy servers that may be interfering with the login module. So, you should run a scan to remove WOW51900319 error and any viruses or malware.
Why does my Battle.net connection keep dropping?
Reset the network device settings to ensure that the router has not been overloaded with data. Run a software update to check for software, driver, and firmware updates. If you use a wireless connection, optimize your Internet connection to eliminate connection problems.
Why does WoW keep coming up?
Check your network configuration for problems with your firewall, router, or port settings. If you are using a VPN, try removing it. Disable any proxy servers that may interfere with the connection module. Older modem and router firmware can cause problems with complex gaming connections.
What does WOW51900319 error mean?
The connection has been interrupted.
Apart from this, you can read more Entertainment and Tech articles here: Discord Spoiler Tags, Discord RTC connecting, Apex Legends Wallpaper, Twitter Followers, Discord no route, GC Invoker Utility, Galaxy watch 4, How to save GIF from Twitter, Masteranime, Yesbackpage, how to change Kik username, Reach vs Impressions, how to delete apps on Apple Watch, Discord Commands, How to mute Discord on OBS, How to connect Discord to Spotify, Family Man season 2, Happy Season 3, Netflix download limit, how to share Netflix account, MP3Clan, F95Zone, Wasted on Lol, WOW Item Restoration, Fallout 4 Anti Crash, how to delete PayPal account.