For a joke, the only way you can think of to call your friends without giving away who you are is to have an unknown phone number. But that is no longer enough. Your voice is a big part of who you are, and it’s hard to change it on your own. Well, there are some funny apps on PlayStore that can even change your voice to sound like someone else’s. You can even change your voice to sound like a woman or a man or add effects like alien, ghost, robot, or famous movie characters. Doesn’t that sound interesting? If so, you’ve come to the right place, because we’re going to tell you about the best voice-changing apps for Android.
Best Android apps for Changing your Voice
1. Voice Changer with Effects
Let’s start with one of the best and most powerful apps for Android that can change your voice. Voice changer with effects lets you make your voice sound like that of famous people. You can record your own voice or the voices of other people or animals. You can also add the effects to recordings that already exist. Also, this application has a very easy-to-use interface that will make the user’s experience better.
- There are up to 40 effects that you can use, such as a robot, helium, throwback, monster, alien squirrel, and more.
- Text can be used to make a voice. High-quality sound will be saved.
- Recordings can be used as alert sounds and ringtones with little trouble.
- This voice changer lets you share all of your recordings on social media sites like WhatsApp, email, and so on.
- You can play a totally different piano here because it has an equalizer.
Pros: With this app, you can make pictures that have sound. You can also bring sounds from your phone that have already been recorded.
Cons: You can’t hear live effects with the app.
2. Voice Changer – Audio Effects
Have you ever wished you could change the way you sound? Voice Changer, and Audio Effects has a lot of features for you to use. This app keeps the quality high by getting rid of background noise. With an audio trimmer, you can cut any part of the recording. Also, you’ll be able to fool your friends with some funny effects. In fact, you will have a karaoke song with three parameters that you can change, which you can use to make a new voice. Need more information? Check out the resources listed below.
- There are many effects that can be changed, like reverb, echo, tempo, mid, tone, etc.
- The speed changer in this app lets you speed up or slow down your voice recording for a fun result.
- You can give your friends audio files through any social media platform.
- You can change your voice pitch to a female or male level in simple mode. They can also be upgraded to a high level.
- Recordings can be used as alarms, ringtones, and other alerts.
Pros: If you save the recording, the sound will be of high quality. You can also record your voice with a cool robot sound.
Cons: Some users have said that the voice of the woman sounds a little too robotic.
3. Voice Changer
Are you looking for an app that lets you change your voice and gives you a funny tone? The Voice Changer by AndroidRock is glad to have you. As soon as you start using the app, you’ll see how it changes your mood and lets you have fun with your friends. There are ways to make your voice sound like that of a child or an older person.
- Voice Changer is good at what it does because it has a very simple interface.
- To put filters on speech, you have to record it first.
- It lets you try out different effects like husky, underwater, drunk, martian, fan, bee, etc.
- With this app, you can add filters to your recorded speech.
- You can look at your recorded voice, change it, and save it as an audio file with this app.
- You can also share the audio files with friends through Bluetooth or social media.
Pros: You can use the same listed filter more than once to give your voice a completely new and different effect.
Cons: When people use this app, many ads can get in the way.
4. Voice Changer
Voice Changer by 302 Lock Screen is one of the best apps for Android that lets you change your voice. Well, this app had a very easy-to-use interface and a lot of funny voice-changing effects. All of the features will help you and your friends have a good time. And you can trick someone because it can make your voice sound like that of an old man or a baby. Again, this app has the most realistic robotic voice, which makes it fun and a little bit mysterious.
- Like a call recording app, the app will let you record your voice and change the pitch right away.
- You can also add effects to the audio files you already have.
- You can use a smart microphone with the app to sing karaoke, and you can hear your own voice through it.
- You can listen to a preview, edit the files with effects, and save them on your device.
- The app has some unique effects, such as chorus, martian, underwater, phone, alien, giant, jittery, scary movie, devil, and so on.
Pros: The voice changer makes sure that the sound quality is the best. You can also send audio to your friends through social networks.
5. Super Voice Editor – effect for changer, recorder
Super Voice Editor, Effect for Changer, Recorder’s name says it all. You can just record your own voice or change it to sound like someone else. You can record as much as you want. It can also be used to change the sound of your voice. Messenger and Tiktok also let you change your voice. You can use reverb and an equalizer for professional use.
- With this app, you can change your voice to sound like a man, a woman, a superhero, a child, an animal, or a lot of other things.
- Audio editors let you change any kind of music in many different formats.
With Super Voice Editor, it’s easy to make your own ringtone.
- You can change your voice into the voice of a lot of different characters.
- With an audio tuner, you can use many different scenes for your voice.
Pros: This app lets you send funny voices to your friends if you want to get rid of them. Also, it’s easy to cut and split any voice from any audio file.
Cons: Some users found it hard to figure out how to use the pitch adjuster.
6. Voice changer sound effects
On the list of the best voice changer apps for Android, the one with the best sound effects is the one with the voice changer. This app is a lot of fun, and it has a lot of options that let you change each effect to fit your needs. And if you don’t want to use any effects, you can just record your voice. You will also be able to use your voice recording to make a simple target voice.
- There are many effects that are mesmerizing, such as helium, hexafluoride, a cave, a squirrel, a bee, an alien, a monster, and so on.
- You can record your voice in slow or fast times, and you can also make it sound big or small.
- With this app, you can save and share recordings from your collection.
- It has an intelligent microphone that lets you sing karaoke and hear your own voice.
- It’s easy to import music, sounds, audio files, etc. And you can add effects and change them as you like.
Pros: You can use your own voice recordings as ringtones here. You can also change the sound by changing things like Volume, Bass, Echo, Reverb, etc.
Cons: The recorder can only save voice in wav format, not mp3.
7. Voice Changer Voice Recorder – Editor & Effect
Have you ever thought about surprising your friends with a funny voice as a joke? Voice Changer Voice Recorder came with the best sound effects and everything you need to kill boredom. You can also change your voice to sound like a robot, a bee, a child, an old man, a woman, an alien, the devil, etc. so you and your friends can laugh.
Again, you can change it with custom parameters if you want to get your dream voice. But the app will help you sing like a pro and rock the dance floor.
- This app lets you record and saves interesting voice memos, which you can then share on any platform.
- You can even use this app to improve your voice or play voice games.
- Incalls or Messengers, you can also change your tone to something funny.
- You can sing with different voice effects like choir, karaoke, phonograph, concert, and theater reverb with this app.
- You can also hear the voices of superheroes from Transformers, Star Wars, and Minions.
Pros: You can play music from your saved playlist while on a call or recording with the app. Also, you can always count on the sound quality.
Cons: Lots of ads can get in the way of your enjoyment of this app.
8. Voice Changer -Super Voice Effects Editor Recorder
Thanks to SmartDroid Tech for making such a great app that lets you record and edit your voice. Well, it’s called Voice Changer, Super Voice Effect Editor Recorder. All you need to do is record your voice, add an effect, change the pitch, and have fun. Also, this Android app for changing your voice lets you do a lot of advanced voice editing, so you can make your voice sound like that of your favorite superhero or any other famous person.
- There are nearly 20 well-known superhero voices, as well as other voice effects.
- There will be classic lines for each character to help voice actors and voice changers do a better job.
- You can make your own voice edits and set them as your ringtone, alarm, or notification sound.
- You can save the edited voice and share it on social networks if you use this app.
- You can use any effect you want, like a baby, a man, a woman, a cartoon, the Autobots, being underwater, a phone, a chorus, etc.
Pros: With the Tempo and Pitch effects, you can change how fast or slow your voice is. Also, this app has the best sound quality because it has a simple interface.
9. VoiceFX – Voice Changer with Voice Effects
VoiceFX is one of the most popular and free voice-changing apps for Android. One of the benefits of this app is that it is easy to use and has a familiar user interface. It does more than just change your voice; it also has advanced features for recording your voice. You can add different effects to the files you’ve recorded. This app lets you make changes to your music so you can use it quickly and share it on social media.
You can also use a changed voice to stream your voice live on other media players and social media sites. There are ways to buy things inside the app that are completely up to you.
- This app can’t get music from outside sources.
- You can record and change your voice to any of the available effects right away.
- It has auto-tuning and voice effects like female, male, robot, mask, alien, monster, cave, double, etc.
- You can save the files you record in MP3 format, which lets you use them as ringtones and other alerts just like you would with a music app.
- It is a very small program that doesn’t use up a lot of computer resources.
Pros: Anyone can change their voice to suit their needs, even if they don’t know how to do it. It works great on phones and tablets with Android.
Cons: Some users have had trouble using the functions for live voice playback and streaming.
10. Change my voice
Now we’ll talk about the last suggestion for today, Change my voice. It’s a free Android app that lets you change your voice. Sometimes ads show up in the app’s interface. This app doesn’t take up much space on your system, so you don’t have to worry about that. It’s a very powerful app with a lot of ready-to-use sound effects. It has a user interface that lets you choose from the voice effects that are there. Just pick an effect and recording your voice is all it takes to use it.
- This app has a very simple interface that makes it easy to use.
- With the app’s audio tunings, users can get their own effects and voice output.
- Music filters have effects like changing the pitch, speed, metal effects, amplification, echo, chorus, etc.
- You can mix different files to make your own audio files that you can quickly share in formats that are supported.
- It has buttons for play, pause, record, and share in the access panel, so you can use them quickly.
Pros: The way the application works is very easy and quick. This app can make the changed voice appear right away, without any extra time or problems.
Cons: Some users thought the results were wrong.
Now you know about the top 10 best voice-changing apps for Android, and I’m sure you’re already impressed. I agree that most of these apps have features that are similar to each other, but those are the features that most apps in this category have in common.
Anyway, you got mixed up, and I’m going to leave my own choice here. Voice Changer with Effects and Voice Changer by AndroidRock were the ones that stood out to me the most because they had so many options and were easy to use. We hope you’ll enjoy using them as well.
In the end, Insights
For your safety, I’ll tell you not to use this app. You must be kind and respect yourself. I hope none of you will use this app for anything illegal, and you should also know that this kind of app makes you look like a fool. But make sure you know what this app can do and that you’re installing the right app for your needs. I’m sure that none of these top 10 Android voice changer apps will let you down. Also, tell your friends about this content if you think they need to know about it. We’re glad you stayed with us.
If you are interested, read more
Apart from this, you can read more Entertainment and Tech articles here: Galaxy Buds 2 Pro Review, Battlefield 2042 Season 3, Star Wars: The Acolyte Cast, Best Tools for Digital Nomads, PCNOK, Holding Season 2, DI Ray Season 2, Popcat, How to Install iOS 16.1, World Cup Qatar 2022 Kit, Xiaomi 12T Pro Review, Partial Solar Eclipse 2022, Spider-Man: Miles Morales PC Release Date, Infinix Zero Ultra 5G, Streameast, Okjatt, Nobel Prize in Medicine 2022, MyShopify, Alexandra Daddario Best Series, Couchtuner, Openload, PS Plus October 2022 Games, OnePlus 10R Review, iOS 16 Update, Vivo X Fold+ Launch, Realme Buds Air 3 Neo, OnePlus 9R Review,
Call of Duty Warzone 2, Overwatch 2 Release Date, Asus Zenfone 9 Review, All American Season 5, Wcoforever, Billions Season 7, Xbox Elite Series 2 Release Date, OnePlus 9 Review, iPhone 14 Announcements, Dynasty Season 6, Amazon Prime Releases September 2022, Top 10 Brendan Fraser Movies, PS Plus September 2022 Free Games, 5Movies, Realme Watch 3 Review, Disney Plus September 2022 Schedule, Top eco-friendly gadgets.
F2Movies, Tinyzone, Artemis I Launch Halted, TweakDoor, Hisense Laser 4K PX1-Pro, Gramhir, Smihub, PS5, Darkverse, Tesla Price of Full Self Driving Beta, Subnautica, OPPO Reno7 Sunset Orange Review, How to Protect Yourself from Phone Scams, Around the world in 80 days, Gotham Season 7, How to add audio to google slides, Fabulous Lives of Bollywood Wives Season 2, Shameless Season 12, Data Recovery Software, Marvel Midnight Suns, Xenoblade Chronicles 3, Tom Cruise as Grossman, iOS 16 Beta,
Fastest VPN for Android, How to find diamonds in Minecraft, Star Wars Andor, SnapTik, Fastest VPN for PC, Russian Doll Season 3, Tomb Raider anime, Wpc 2023, How to connect AirPods to iPhone Wpc15, WPC16, How to Stream on Discord, How to connect AirPods to Chromebook, Metaverse, Audio Renderer Error, WOW51900319, Discord Spoiler Tags, Discord RTC connecting, Apex Legends Wallpaper, Twitter Followers, Discord no route, GC Invoker Utility, Galaxy watch 4, How to save GIF from Twitter, Masteranime, Yesbackpage, how to change Kik username, Discord Commands, How to mute Discord on OBS, How to connect Discord to Spotify, Family Man season 2, Happy Season 3, Netflix download limit, how to share Netflix account, MP3Clan, F95Zone, Wasted on Lol, WOW Item Restoration, Fallout 4 Anti Crash, how to delete PayPal account.
Thanks for reading.