Some people have a bad habit of getting on other people’s personal devices, which is annoying. Again, sometimes when we show someone a picture, they start looking at all the other pictures in the gallery. We are all annoyed by these annoying people who keep coming in. But now you can easily stop these people from coming in. You don’t have to say “no” to this, but you should lock your gallery and app instead. Say how? Well, that’s what we’re talking about today. Now I’ll talk about the best Android AppLock apps. So, get ready and figure out the best way to stop these annoying people from coming in.
Top 10 AppLock Apps for Android Devices
With the AppLock app, you can lock your apps and photo gallery so that no one else can look at them. Some apps also take a selfie of anyone who tries to unlock it, making it easy to find the person.
Here, we’ve tried to list the best Android Applock apps that you can try for free. There are a lot of apps in PlayStore, and we check a lot of them. Most of them seem useless, which is a shame.
They don’t have a fingerprint sensor or locking system that is well protected. We did, however, find some apps that are worth your time and data. And we’ve made a list of 20 of them and put their information below. We hope that this information will help you find the best AppLock app for Android.
1. AppLock – Fingerprint & Password, Gallery Locker
app lock The best Applock for Android has been made by SailingLab, and you can now use it for free. AppLock with Fingerprint and Password is what it is called. Any app you want to keep private is now just a minute away. You can open the app with your fingerprint, a password, or a pattern. So, an intruder has no way to check if the application is real.
In this way, you can also keep your privacy very safe. With this app, you can hide message alerts, encrypt your photos, and hide them. This will also take a selfie of the intruder, so you can get an idea of who it is. Let’s see what it has to offer next.
- Rich themes can help you lock your screen.
- Includes a photo vault where you can store your private photos and videos.
- It can be used to lock all of your social media and system apps.
- It will hide all chat notifications and put them all in one place to keep them safe.
- With one click, an advance notification cleaner will get rid of them all.
- You can block all of these apps at once by setting a lock time.
2. AppLock – Fingerprint
AppLock – Fingerprint Don’t mix up this app with one that has the same name. A lot of apps in this category have the same name. Well, it’s still AppLock, but this time it’s made by SpSoft. Well, this app also has a ton of cool features, such as the ability to take an “Intruder selfie.” This app will take a selfie every time someone tries to use your phone. This will help you find out who tried to use it. You can also lock your social media apps and other settings apps with this app.
- Any app can be opened with your fingerprint, a pattern lock, or a password.
- With the fake error window, you can use a fake lock to stop an app from running.
- You can turn off notifications so that no private information about you gets out.
- With a fixed time lock system, your apps will be locked or unlocked at a certain time.
- It is a small app that can be used in more than 30 different languages.
3. Vault-Hide Pics & Videos, App Lock, Free Backup
Safe Not all AppLock apps, like Vault, come with everything you need to use them. With this app, you’ll have everything you need to keep your files secret and have the best security possible. It makes it easy to hide your private photos, videos, and papers.
You’ll be able to stop all kinds of apps from running on your Android device. The app’s advanced cloud backup support is something else that makes it interesting. You will be amazed by the stealth mode, which hides your stuff in a secret vault.
- It has special security features that let you hide photos and videos from people who shouldn’t see them.
- A smart call reminder with a search box is included.
- With its built-in private browser, you will be able to browse in a safe environment.
- Includes advanced PIN, pattern, and fingerprint locks for any gallery, tool hub, or app you have installed.
- Takes an instant selfie of possible attackers whenever someone tries to get in without permission.
4. App lock
AppLock, AppLock apps for Android. One of the most popular free AppLock apps for Android is AppLock by DoMobile Lab. You should check it out if you want an easy-to-use app that can do a lot of different things and is simple to use. It comes in a small package with everything you need to keep your privacy safe.
It takes about 12 MB to install, and it doesn’t use a lot of system resources to run. With the latest update, it also has ways to clean your phone. The interface is set up well, and the themes are nice as well. Want to be amazed even more? Well, let’s see more details.
- As of the most recent update, you can support up to 45 different languages.
- It works perfectly with any apps you have installed, like Facebook, Snapchat, Instagram, SMS, Email, Settings, etc.
- PINs, patterns, passwords, and fingerprint locks can stop people from getting in when they shouldn’t.
- It has a special vault where you can hide private videos, photos, and documents.
- You can change your background and choose from different themes in the database.
- It has features like taking a picture of an intruder, hiding icons and locking switches.
5. Applock – fingerprint password
Applock’s fingerprint password Here’s another app with a name that sounds familiar, right? You can also use this app to keep your important information safe from thieves. It has more cool features than any of the other apps on this list. It can be locked with a DIY lock system. You can use any picture in your gallery as a theme for your app with this system.
You can hide the photo vault which is even safer. When you choose an image for the vault, it will be taken out of the gallery so you don’t have to worry about it getting out. This app is easy to use and works quickly. Also, it doesn’t take up much space on your device.
- This app can be used to protect apps and settings for social media.
- If you can’t use the fingerprint lock, a pattern or password lock will come up as a backup.
- This app will protect your call log, emails, SMS, and other apps.
- Pattern lock can be made invisible so that no one can see it when it is being drawn.
- Any theme can be changed to be a privacy screen.
6. Smart AppLock (App Protect)
Smart AppLock Smart AppLock is one of the best Applock for Android, but there are many other good ones as well. This app looks great, and you can change the style and background of the lock screen to suit your tastes. You can put this app on your home screen so you can quickly check whether or not your phone is locked.
Gallery Vault also lets you hide photos and videos. Here, you can use German, Portuguese, Korean, Japanese, and many other languages. When a wrong password is used, you will get a message with a picture of the spy who tried to get in.
- Important Features
- Different lock systems are available like pattern, PIN, fingerprint, password, etc.
- You can keep people from seeing your screenshots and photos.
- Even after restarting the device, the app starts up quickly.
- This app lets you block the device’s recent browsing history, which is something that most apps don’t let you do.
- This app also lets you know about other important apps that you need to block.
7. AppLocker | Lock Apps – Fingerprint, PIN, Pattern
AppLocker | lock apps Here is another app to protect your Android device with AppLock. It’s called AppLocker by BGNmobi. Like most of the best apps in the same category, this one lets you unlock locked apps on your device with your fingerprint, a pattern, or a password. So, no one can get in and open it to find out what’s inside.
Also, this app can be set to automatically lock and unlock at a certain time. This app has a nice user interface, and you can use it for free. You can also look at what else this app has to offer to make a good choice.
- You can hide certain pictures and videos from your gallery.
- AppLocker lets you lock all of your social apps and setting apps.
- This app is beautiful because of its material design and bright themes.
- It works very quickly on all versions of Android.
- This tiny app doesn’t use up a lot of your storage space or battery.
- It stops accidental touches and children from changing the phone’s settings.
8. LOCKit – App Lock, Photos Vault, Fingerprint Lock
You can trust the LOCKitLOCKit app to lock any app you want. You can easily protect social media apps and other apps with a pin, password, or fingerprint lock system. If someone tries to open the app without your permission, the app will automatically click on photos.
With fake skins, you can hide your apps. You can hide notifications you don’t want to see with this app. You can block settings and system calls. You can add a new notification bar to make it easy to get to the lock screen app. You can also put on themes for free.
- This app can clean up and block unwanted notifications.
- You can make the pattern invisible and still draw it.
- Video vault is more secure to keep private videos.
- You can lock games and markets so that your child can’t buy anything without telling you.
- The app works with many languages, like Spanish, French, Portuguese, and so on.
9. Fingerprint pattern app lock
Fingerprint Pattern App Lock, and AppLock apps for Android: When it comes to the security of your devices, you can’t take any chances. Try the fingerprint pattern app lock. As the name suggests, you can lock any app you want to keep extra safe with your fingerprint. It can also be locked with a pattern or a password. This app is simple to use and doesn’t have any ads.
Apps for Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Instagram, and Snapchat can protect your emails, phone calls, and even the settings on your device. This app can be used on any Android device as long as it can be controlled by a fingerprint. Let’s look at why you should choose this app over the other Android Applock apps.
- The app has a list of all apps, so you can quickly block any of them.
- The main color of the app’s icons is used to decorate the interface.
- There are amazing themes that you can put on your device.
- When the device restarts, the app starts up by itself.
- You can even hide apps so they don’t show up on the screen anymore.
- Some photos and videos can also be hidden from the gallery.
10. Perfect AppLock (App Protector)
Ideal AppLock Perfect AppLock is an app that does exactly what its name says it does: it keeps your device safe. This app can be locked with a password, a pattern, a PIN, or a gesture. You can lock any app, including the gallery, camera, SMS, Twitter, WhatsApp, and Facebook. It can also block USB connections, Bluetooth, WiFi, data, settings, and other things.
When a blocked app is opened, a fake error message appears. This lock system works for the home screen and for calls that come in and go out. This app is free to download, and it won’t take up much space on your device.
- When you need it, you can turn on the system that blocks based on time and wifi.
- This app lets you lock the screen rotation for apps, and you can do this for only certain apps.
- It controls the brightness for each app, and you can also change that.
- If this app fails for the third time, the built-in camera takes a picture.
- This app can be turned on or off with an SMS command.
- There are ways to keep other apps from being removed.
If you are interested, read more
Apart from this, you can read more Entertainment and Tech articles here: Galaxy Buds 2 Pro Review, Battlefield 2042 Season 3, Star Wars: The Acolyte Cast, Best Tools for Digital Nomads, PCNOK, Holding Season 2, DI Ray Season 2, Popcat, How to Install iOS 16.1, World Cup Qatar 2022 Kit, Xiaomi 12T Pro Review, Partial Solar Eclipse 2022, Spider-Man: Miles Morales PC Release Date, Infinix Zero Ultra 5G, Streameast, Okjatt, Nobel Prize in Medicine 2022, MyShopify, Alexandra Daddario Best Series, Couchtuner, Openload, PS Plus October 2022 Games, OnePlus 10R Review, iOS 16 Update, Vivo X Fold+ Launch, Realme Buds Air 3 Neo, OnePlus 9R Review,
Call of Duty Warzone 2, Overwatch 2 Release Date, Asus Zenfone 9 Review, All American Season 5, Wcoforever, Billions Season 7, Xbox Elite Series 2 Release Date, OnePlus 9 Review, iPhone 14 Announcements, Dynasty Season 6, Amazon Prime Releases September 2022, Top 10 Brendan Fraser Movies, PS Plus September 2022 Free Games, 5Movies, Realme Watch 3 Review, Disney Plus September 2022 Schedule, Top eco-friendly gadgets.
F2Movies, Tinyzone, Artemis I Launch Halted, TweakDoor, Hisense Laser 4K PX1-Pro, Gramhir, Smihub, PS5, Darkverse, Tesla Price of Full Self Driving Beta, Subnautica, OPPO Reno7 Sunset Orange Review, How to Protect Yourself from Phone Scams, Around the world in 80 days, Gotham Season 7, How to add audio to google slides, Fabulous Lives of Bollywood Wives Season 2, Shameless Season 12, Data Recovery Software, Marvel Midnight Suns, Xenoblade Chronicles 3, Tom Cruise as Grossman, iOS 16 Beta,
Fastest VPN for Android, How to find diamonds in Minecraft, Star Wars Andor, SnapTik, Fastest VPN for PC, Russian Doll Season 3, Tomb Raider anime, Wpc 2023, How to connect AirPods to iPhone Wpc15, WPC16, How to Stream on Discord, How to connect AirPods to Chromebook, Metaverse, Audio Renderer Error, WOW51900319, Discord Spoiler Tags, Discord RTC connecting, Apex Legends Wallpaper, Twitter Followers, Discord no route, GC Invoker Utility, Galaxy watch 4, How to save GIF from Twitter, Masteranime, Yesbackpage, how to change Kik username, Discord Commands, How to mute Discord on OBS, How to connect Discord to Spotify, Family Man season 2, Happy Season 3, Netflix download limit, how to share Netflix account, MP3Clan, F95Zone, Wasted on Lol, WOW Item Restoration, Fallout 4 Anti Crash, how to delete PayPal account.
Thanks for reading.